Special thanks to Myra Williamson Wirtz who designed and made all window treatments and bedding used at Bellamy Manor. She is also an artist and some of her paintings are on display at the Manor.
There are many interesting pieces at the Manor representing authentic and reproduction pieces from the American Empire, Chippendale, Louis XV, Spanish Colonial and Art Deco periods.
Much of the artwork at the Manor is on loan from the Kearon-Hempenstall Gallery and features the work of Mary Kearon Buondies, Julia Anderson, Sandra Bell, Jesus Rivera, Chris Lawrence, Mary Frances Judge, Bracha Guy, John Cohen and from local whirligig artist, Vollis Simpson, who hails from Lucama, NC.
Lucama is not a far trip from Enfield and well worth the visit to see the whirligigs of Vollis Simpson.
The owners look forward to meeting more local artists who might like to exhibit their work at Bellamy Manor. Contact us if you are an artist!
For those interested in the architects, designers, landscapers and paint colors used during our renovations, see below:
- Custom Interior and Exterior Painting – Dav-Bar Painting and Construction, Raleigh, NC
- Custom Tile and Woodwork Finishes – Dav-Bar Painting and Construction, Raleigh, NC
- Architecture – Traub Architecture & Design, Raleigh, NC
- Security and Sound Systems – Securetek, Raleigh, NC
- Historic Custom Wood fabrication – Hunter Fleming, Enfield, NC
- Landscape Design – Thomas Moss, Enfield, NC
- Custom Kitchen Cabinetry – Ray Richardson, Brinkleyville, NC
- Custom Draperies and Bedding – Myra Williamson Wirtz, Enfield, NC
- Web Design NJ – Darren Nye is our NJ Webmaster