Events > Enfield Fishing Creek Paddle
The 2016 Annual Enfield Fishing Creek Paddle will take place Saturday, May 7, 2016.
Fill out the registration form and pay online at http://derpserves.org/events/paddle/
Also Join our Facebook Event!
Location: Join us for a scenic 5½-mile paddle along Fishing Creek near Enfield, North Carolina.
Directions: From I-95, take Exit 154 for NC-481. Follow Paddle Signs.
- 8:00-8:30 am Sign-in, drop canoes/kayaks, & grab coffee at the launch site.
- 8:30-9:00 am Drop vehicles at take out point & ride shuttle back to launch site.
- 9:00-9:30 am Paddlers embark!
- 11:30-12:30 pm Paddlers arrive at take out point parking area
- 12:30-1:30 pm Lunch & music provided at Paddle take out. Food by Jennie’s Beans & Buns Coffee Shop, Enfield NC.
Registration Fee: $30 per person, which includes lunch and giveaways! For groups of 4 registering together the fee is $25 each. (Please note that its better to register early to ensure enough kayaks/canoes are available)
Canoe Rental: Canoes and kayaks are available for an additional $25/kayak and $35/canoe. Paddles and Personal Flotation Devices (PFDs) are included with each rental.
How to register: Complete and mail or bring your registration form below along with your registration fee no later than Friday, May 6th, 2016.
Liability Waivers: Everyone must sign liability waivers the day of the event. A parent/guardian must sign if the participant is under 18 years old. Please let us know if you are member of the American Canoe Association, which is insuring this event.
Questions: Contact Downtown Enfield Preservation & Restoration (DERP) at (252) 445-2234